Do you want to help dogs and help them prepare for their forever home? We need Foster dog parents like you!
Each dog needs:
- a foster to stay with until he or she is adopted (we also have overnight foster needs if you can do weekends!)
- an Adoption Coordinator or Adoption Screener to advocate for them and make sure they find the right home
- someone to conduct a home visit so their adopter can be approved
And, of course, all the dogs benefit from all the administrative functions that volunteers perform every day!
As a Foster Parent, you commit to:
- providing daily care for your dog.
- You provide unconditional love and affection.
- You help your adoption coordinator (AC) by providing up-to-date information and photos of your foster pet. And, if you’d like, you can participate in screening potential adopters and marketing your foster dog for adoption.
- And, most importantly, you let us know if you need help!
Please fill out the form and return it to us ASAP. We appreciate you!